photo by Chris Sweitzer
Resources on this Web Site
• A Room Full of Flute Players - thoughts on facilitation of Native Flute groups.
• Flute Binding - detailed description of how apply a binding to prevent cracking (especially on bamboo flutes) or as an emergency repair.
• Finger Diagram Fonts - for transcribing Native Flute music.
• Poetry - Playing Native Flute behind a poetry reading is a particularly good combination. Some poems that work well are offered on this page.
• See the Stage Setup Rider page for information on stage setup for Clint's solo shows.
Other Recommended Native Flute Web Sites
• Flutopedia.com - Clint's web site with general information on the Native American and world flutes.
• FluteTree.com - Robert Gatliff's expansive web site with general information and song book for the Native American Flute.
• Native American Flute Portal - sponsored by Jeff Ball and Geoffrey Ellis.
• Oregon Flute Store - JoAnn and Jeff Calavan's on-line Native Flute store.
• NAFTracks.com - Clint's web site for play-a-long and background track CDs for the Native Flute.
• ListeningBookAudio.com - a 2-CD set by W. A. Mathieu about rediscovering the power of listening as an instrument of self-discovery and personal transformation.
• ManifestSpirit.com - Clint's record label and music publisher.
• SingingEagleRecords.com - Home of Lyndall Sargent's record label.